【MONO report】Easy step to Make Chai Tea Latte at Home with Herbologie Herbal Tea
Herbologie’s herbal teas are made with the finest local ingredients and utilizing the power of probiotic fermentation. We carry two types of their tea, Flexy and Pure Serenity on our online shop. Today, we will use Flexy to make Chai Tea Latte. Flexy is the herbal tea blended with many spices like turmeric, ginger and cinnamon. It tastes a little spicy and may be a bit strong if you normally like mild tea and drink it alone. If so, why don’t you try to make a ridiculously easy Chai Tea Latte with this Flexy tea and Milk? You can imitate the taste of sweet and mild Chai Tea Latte that you usually drink at a cafe. Also it is fun to try different style even if you like to drink straight tea.
The first thing you are probably surprised when you open the cover at first is the color.
How does it get its orange color?
Turmeric, ginger and cinnamon…
It’s a punchy spicy smell as well as the color.
It is stimulating and tasty to drink straight but sometimes miss milder.
Here’s a simple recipe to make chai tea latte with milk.
<Recipe> Serving : 2 cups
- 2 teaspoons Herbologie Herbal Tea (Flexy)
- About 4 teaspoons Boiled water (pour in just enough water to cover tea leaves)
- Between 3/4 cup and 1 cup water (about 200ml)
- Between 3/4 cup and 1 cup milk (about200ml)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (adjust as you like)
- Put the tea leaves and boiled water (for brewing) in a coffee cup and cover the cup with a plate to steam about 3 minutes.
2. Move  to pot and add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of milk.
3. Cook it over low heat and stop the fire when the small bubbles comes out around the edge, then add sugar.
4. Pour the liquid through a strainer and then into a tea pot.
Here is a creamy white Chai Tea Latte with slight flavor of spices.
We could make the complicated deep flavor that we thought we could only find at a cafe.
The hot and subtly sweet drink goes down easily and warms your entire body.
Add more sugar or honey as you like.
It would be good to drink before bed or to warm up on a cold morning.
A small happiness for daily life.